What You Can Expect

As a member of ChiroTrust, our office has taken The ChiroTrust Pledge to provide our patients convenient, affordable, and mainstream Chiropractic Care without any unnecessary long-term treatment plans and/or therapies.

 

So, what does this mean for you? It means that when you come in to see us for the first time, you won’t be saddled with long-term, expensive treatment plans.  

 

If you are experiencing pain and you need relief fast, you won’t have to sit through a long exam and x-rays only to be told to return a day or two later. We’ll get you in and thoroughly examined. If x-rays are determined to be necessary (most of the time they aren’t) with our state-of-the-art Direct Digital X-Ray, we can have a complete set of x-rays of your spine within minutes.

 

Dr. Ogi will then briefly discuss your problem and how and whether it correlates with the x-rays and what it will take to help you. If the doctor determines that chiropractic is right for you, and you agree to proceed with care, he will then bring you into the treatment room where he will focus on relieving as much discomfort as he can on your initial visit and he will prescribe condition-specific exercises for you to do at home, if you choose to.

 

You  will be treated on a visit-by-visit basis, to get you back on your feet and out the door as quickly as possible with as little expense to you as possible.

Insurance Policy

COMMERCIAL INSURANCE, including Marketplace Insurance

We are In-Network with most commercial insurances in the area. Our office will attempt to take out as much of the insurance hassle as possible for you. We’ll happily telephone your insurance company to verify your coverage benefits. Please remember, however, that the benefits quoted to us by your insurance company are not a guarantee of payment. If your company pays the benefits they quote to us, the only services you will be responsible for are any non-covered services, deductibles or co-pays. If you have any questions at all regarding your financial responsibilities at our office, please do not hesitate to ask.

PATIENTS WITHOUT INSURANCE
Even with Obamacare, there are still many people who have plans with limited coverage or high deductibles. We realize that no one wants to build up a large bill. Therefore, we offer short-term, pay-per-visit care so that patients may receive chiropractic care without undue financial difficulty. 

 

WORK INJURY (Worker’s Compensation)
If you are injured on the job, your care should be paid for under your employer’s Worker’s Compensation insurance. You will need to inform your employer of the accident and obtain the name and address of the carrier of their insurance.

PERSONAL INJURY OR AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENTS 
Please notify your auto insurance carrier of your visit to our office immediately. Notify us immediately if an attorney is representing you. Although you are ultimately responsible for your bill, we will wait for settlement of your claim for up to six months after your care is completed. Once the claim is settled, any fees for services are due immediately.

 

MEDICARE
We do accept assignment from Medicare. Payment is sent directly to our office for the services that Medicare will cover, which for Chiropractors is ONLY manual manipulation of the spine. Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once the deductible has been met. You are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20% as well as any non-covered services. Often times, patients with Medicare also have a supplement that might pick up some or all of the tab for any left-over portion and non-covered services.

MEDICAID (Forward Health/Badger Care)

We also accept assignment from Medicaid. Badger Care covers your exam, X-rays, and chiropractic adjustment.

SECONDARY INSURANCE 
Please inform us of any secondary insurance you may have.

Ogi Chiropractic

(262) 477-1040

Monday -  Thursday     9-1, 3-6 pm
Fri, Sat & Sun                   Closed

1040 Fond du Lac Ave - Kewaskum, WI 53040

2020 - Ogi Chiropractic - Created on Wix.com